Join the Smart401k Team
As part of The Mutual Fund Store® family, we’re happy to offer you the online investment advice services of Smart401k.
Smart401k is a web-based 401(k) and retirement plan investment advice service for employers and individual investors. Smart401k made its mark by providing easy-to-understand 401(k) investment advice and retirement planning recommendations, helping investors manage their retirement accounts with confidence.
Our team is passionate about investing and interested in helping people reach their retirement goals. Find more information about the Smart401k team.
Current Open Positions
|Position: Investment Advisor |
|Location: Overland Park, KS |
The Mutual Fund Store is seeking an energetic, service-oriented Investment Advisor for its Smart401k Product Team. Primary focus of the position will be to evaluate and provide investment advice for the 401(k) portfolios offered to our clients, as well as answering client questions via email and phone.
Smart401k is a leading web-based 401(k) and retirement plan advice service for employers and individuals. Smart401k has made its mark on the industry by providing easy-to-understand recommendations that help investors manage their retirement account with confidence.
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships
- Research and provide advice regarding mutual fund options for employer-sponsored plans
- Fielding client questions through email and phone with rapid follow-up
- Prioritizing and managing multiple tasks while remaining detail-oriented
- Active team member in projects focused on improving the effectiveness of the service
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Experience in delivering financial planning and investment advisory services
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, Economics, or related field
- Ability to connect quickly with a client and educate/communicate complex retirement and investment concepts
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Passion to work in the investment advisor field
- FINRA Series 65 or 66 or ability to obtain with 60 days of employment
- Clean U-4 record
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic and respect for regulations
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Proficiency with computers and Microsoft Office products
The Mutual Fund Store® is a nationwide system of investment advisory firms that collectively manages over $9.4 billion in customer assets. Visit our website www.mutualfundstore.com
for more information about the company and our philosophy. This is a full-time salaried position that comes with a competitive salary, bonus opportunities and a comprehensive plan of benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and long-term disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; 401(k); and a generous time-off package.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware The Mutual Fund Store is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at The Mutual Fund Store via email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and The Mutual Fund Store will be deemed the sole property of The Mutual Fund Store and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by The Mutual Fund Store.
Click here to apply for this position